A new version of Davinci Resolve has been released in which a large number of errors have been fixed. In the near future, our team will check the compatibility of projects and templates on the new version of the program
Important information regarding database management:
DaVinci Resolve 17.4.x requires a database upgrade from DaVinci Resolve 16.2.7 and previous versions. We strongly recommend that you back up your existing database (both DiskDB and PostgreSQL) and then restore that database for the upgrade before upgrading to this release.
There is no database change from 17.x.
What’s new in DaVinci Resolve 17.4.3:
• Addressed startup crashes on some Windows systems with Intel GPUs.
• Addressed an issue with using styling on unstyled text fields.
• Addressed incorrect output blanking on Mac OS without 10-bit viewers.
• Addressed an issue displaying key shortcuts in context menus.
• Addressed an incorrect warning for embedded LUTs in offline clips.
• Addressed decoding issues for ProRes with alpha in M1 Pro and Max.
• Addressed incorrect display of scopes extents on Apple Silicon.
• Addressed incorrect previews for alpha outputs on Apple Silicon.
• Addressed slow playback for adjustment clips with Fusion FX digital glitch.
• Addressed potential freezes with Fusion fuses on Apple Silicon.
• Addressed an issue with pasting connected tools into a group.
• Addressed an issue with 3D text sometimes not rendering.
• Addressed an issue when deleting looped spline points in Fusion.
• Addressed a stability issue with Fusion classic optical flow on Apple Silicon.
• Addressed a node editor redraw issue for instanced tools in Fusion.
• Addressed trimmed media being looped in imported Fusion comps.
• Addressed an issue with renaming bounced audio clips in the media pool.
• Addressed issues with crossfade behavior when editing clips in Fairlight.
• Addressed a VST clip effect error when switching timelines.
• Addressed Fairlight Accelerator monitoring issues for fixed bus projects.
• Addressed phase alignment for certain Dolby Atmos workflows.
• Addressed a frame of silence in some exported IMFs with Dolby Atmos.
• Addressed display metadata for Dolby Vision tone mapping preview.
• Addressed an issue with easyDCP KDMs generated from Resolve.
• Faster decode performance on M1 Max for ProRes media.
• General performance and stability improvements.